Plus, place your order before 1pm Monday-Thursday and select Next Day Delivery for £7.95.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Use of The Website. Welcome to the BEULAH LONDON website. By accessing this website you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to them you may not use this website and should leave it immediately. Beulahlondon.com is an online website that provides only for your personal use for the sale of clothing and accessories. We have taken great care to ensure that the items on our website are presented as accurately as possible. However colour clarity will depend upon your own personal monitor and we therefore cannot guarantee that the colour of the actual item is absolutely accurate. Before placing an order please read through these Terms and Conditions. To be eligible in making a purchase you must be the holder of a valid debit/credit card and warrant that the personal information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate and current in all respects. If your personal information changes then please notify us immediately by contacting us on email@example.com or +447749725320. You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use. By using this site you agree to comply with, and be bound by, these Terms and Conditions. We may from time to time change these Terms and Conditions at our sole discretion. By using this website after any such change(s), you agree to comply with, and be bound by, the Terms as changed.
2. Making a purchase. When you order an item from BEULAH LONDON you are offering to buy it for the price stated, subject to these Terms. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of instructions on the Website. You place your order for Items from the Website by clicking on the Proceed To Checkout button at the end of the online order process. Once you have placed your order, we will send you an email acknowledging the exact details of your order, providing you with a payment reference and the value of your order that will be debited from your credit/debit card.Unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled your order in accordance with the Returns policy set out in section 3b below, our acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place when you receive an email from us notifying you that we have dispatched the Items ordered by you. Our acceptance of your order will be deemed complete and received by you at the time and date of sending of the email, which time and date is specified on the email. The deemed time and date of receipt by you shall apply regardless of whether, for reasons outside our control, you have not received that email.If you require any information regarding your order(s) please contact us on +447749725320 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgWe may not accept your order if (i) an item you have ordered is out of stock, (ii) if your card is due to expire within 28 days of your purchase date (iii) we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment or (iv) if we identify a product or pricing error. We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time and at our sole discretion.If we are unable to fulfil your order following our order acknowledgement, we will contact you by email or telephone advising you of this. See the Returns policy set out in section 3b below.We will try to keep our Website as up to date as reasonably possible, but cannot guarantee that any particular item will always be available. If we can't supply any item we will release the funds being held in your account for the purchase.
3. Price and Delivery 3a. Orders Currency: Your card will be charged in the currency you choose: GBP £, EUR €, USD $. Please note, the purchase currencies you can choose from may be restricted by your shipping destination. Prices for shipment to the UK will be shown in GBP £. Prices for shipment to Australia will be shown in AUD $. Where shipment is outside Europe to the Americas – North and South including Canada and the Caribbean – prices are shown in USD $. The price displayed to you at the checkout is the price you pay. This will not vary later whatever currency fluctuations occur. Refunds will also be set at the price you paid not the price in the currency concerned at the date of refund. VAT: If you are in the UK and choose to have the goods shipped to the UK prices will be shown inclusive of VAT at the current rate. If the country of shipment is outside the UK but within the EU and dependent territories prices will be shown in euros inclusive of VAT. If you are shipping to the US, you are responsible for paying Customs Duty. Local sales tax will be charged on all orders at checkout in selected states where applicable. It is your responsibility as the customer to report any purchases of tangible personal property that have not been taxed by BEULAH LONDON and pay use tax on those purchases unless exempt under local State law.If you are shipping an order to Australia, Canada, Japan, Switzerland or the US on a Delivery Duty Paid (DDP) basis, and you choose to return an item, we will not refund your duty and/or tax.Delivery to countries other than Australia, Bahrain, Canada, Japan, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, mainland United States and Qatar that are outside the EU may be subject to local import taxes, which are your responsibility (where applicable). If so, the shipping company will contact you by telephone once your Items are in customs to let you know the cost. Be aware that this may delay your delivery time. We deliver to over 170 countries, if we do not deliver to your country you will be prevented from selecting that country at the point of ordering.We aim to deliver your chosen items to the place and person of your choice, in perfect condition and in the shortest possible time. Our delivery charges are dependent on your shipping destination. Please refer to our delivery section to view timing and costs. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only. BEULAH LONDON cannot take responsibility for delays owing to customs clearance or payment issues. All purchases are insured by us while in Please order from BEULAH LONDON with enough lead-time to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from the delivery time as BEULAH LONDON cannot be responsible for this.If your order will not be delivered within the timeframe specified at ordering we will notify you and try to rectify the situation as quickly as is practically possible.All new orders are deemed separate and each is treated individually.As BEULAH LONDON online purchases may be delivered to addresses other than the billing address given by the card holder, for example as with the case of a gift being purchased and addressed to a friend, as a security precaution, an email and a copy of the invoice will be sent to the cardholder’s registered email address and home address, and we will require a signature upon delivery for all goods shipped.
3b. Returns and Cancellation. Customer satisfaction is always our top priority, and as such we handle each query on an individual basis to the best of our ability. While we hope that you are delighted with your order, if you are not perfectly satisfied with your goods we will happily offer you a full refund.Please read our return policy carefully to ensure you can proceed with your request as quickly as possible.All returns should be sent back to us in their original packaging provided. Please ensure when returning the parcel that the BEULAH LONDON box is properly protected.We offer refunds or exchanges on undamaged items purchased online or over the phone within 14 days of the date of delivery. In order to receive an exchange, the item(s) must be unworn and in perfect condition, with all garment tags still attached and in their original packaging. Refunds will be made via the original payment method. Please try items on with care. If you decide to return something, please ensure that it is in perfect condition. To ensure your return is covered by our returns policy and does not encounter a delay, items must be returned using the original packaging provided and from the same country to which they were delivered. Items returned from a different country may incur additional charges or be delayed by customs. You can return using any secure means but we do not accept liability.Before your parcel leaves our store, it is fully checked and controlled by our packing team. If you receive an item which is damaged, please contact us immediately.Items are deemed faulty if they are received damaged or where it can be proven that there has been a manufacturing defect. Any faulty garment must be brought to our attention upon receipt. Items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear shall not be considered faulty. All other items as outlined in our BEULAH LONDON Returns Policy above apply to faulty items.If your item is faulty (i.e. received damaged or with a manufacturing fault), we can offer alternatives such as repair or exchanges. For more information, please contact our Customer Care team.Returning Goods from Non-EU Countries. If you are living outside the EU, you will also have received a Proforma Invoice with your package. This needs to be completed and enclosed with the items you wish to return. On this form you will need to indicate which item(s) are being returned by ticking the boxes alongside the product details. All successfully returned items will be only credited to the account used originally to purchase the items, less any taxes, import duties or original shipping charges Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights in any way.Statutory Cancellation RightsYou have the right to cancel your order under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, if you are in the EU.You may cancel your order within 14 days after the day on which you receive your Items.If, for any reason, you wish to cancel your order before your Items have been despatched, you need to let us know. In order to do so, you will need to confirm in writing as soon as possible to email@example.com or on +447749725320. If you cancel your order, we will reimburse all payments received from you.If you wish to cancel after the items have been despatched, then you need to let us know within 14 days after the day on which you receive your Items. You can notify us by email as identified above. Once we have received notification from you of your wish to cancel your order, you will then have a further 14 days to return your Items to us. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the Items.We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of the Items, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
3c. Discount CodesYou may occasionally receive discount codes from us, via email or through promotional materials.Each code is unique to the recipient, is not transferable, has no monetary value and under no circumstances can it be converted into currency. Each code has an expiry date, which will be stated at the time of promotion or on accompanying promotional materials which cannot be modified. Some discount codes may be redeemed both in store and online, or when specified, for online purchases only. Again, this will be stipulated at the time of promotion and When an order is placed using a promotional code and contains a number of items, the value of the discount is spread over each item according to the pro-rated value of that item. Any refund of an item purchased in such an order will be reduced by the value of discount attached to it. The ‘discount’ will not be refunded.Under no circumstances can the value of a discount code be deducted from an order if that code is defective or out of date: no replacement codes will be issued.Only one discount voucher can be used per order.
4. Credit Cards BEULAH LONDON allows orders to be processed online, or over the phone, using a valid credit or debit card.Your credit card company may undertake an additional security check to confirm it is you making the order. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses, or subsequently refuses to, or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
5. Passing of property and risk. We will retain the legal ownership of the items until full payment has been made by you and such payment has been received by us. Legal ownership of the Items will immediately revert to us if we refund any such payment to you. Risk in the items will pass to you on delivery to you.
6. Refunds BEULAH LONDON wants to ensure your complete satisfaction with the items. For online purchases, we will accept items not worn, used or damaged for a full refund as set out above.
7. Contacting Us. If you would like some help when ordering, have a query about your order or to provide us with feedback on our service, please call +447749725320 or email firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
8. Copyright and Trade Marks. All content available on the Website, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button, icons, images, audio clips, data compilations, and software, and the compilation thereof (the ‘Content’) is the property of BEULAH LONDON, our affiliates, our partners or our licensors, and is protected by UK and international copyright laws. The trade marks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Website (collectively, the ‘Trade Marks’) are the registered and unregistered marks of BEULAH LONDON, our affiliates, our licensors or our partners, in the UK and other countries, and are protected by UK and international trade mark laws. All or any other trade marks not owned by us, our affiliates, our partners or our licensors that appear on the Website are the property of their respective owner Except as set forth in the limited licence in the section entitled ‘Limited Licence’ below, or as required under applicable law, neither the Content, the Trade Marks, nor any other portion of the Website may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in full or in part, for any purpose without our prior written consent.
9. Limited LicenceWe grant you a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive licence to access and make personal use of the Website. Please note that you may not frame, link to, or utilise any framing or linking techniques to enclose the Website or any portion thereof without our prior written consent which may be withheld in our absolute discretion.The limited licence set forth in this section does not include the right to:a) modify or download the Website or its contents (except caching or as necessary to view content)b) make any use of the Website or its Content other than personal use) create any derivative work based upon either the Website or its Content) collect account information for the benefit of another party) use any meta tags or any other ‘hidden text’ utilising our name or the Trade Marks without our express written consent) use software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or take any other action that may impose an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of the Website for personal, non-commercial use only. A website that links to our Website may:a) link to, but not replicate, our Content) not imply that we are endorsing such website or its services or products) not misrepresent its relationship with us) not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, obscene, offensive or controversial, and may contain only content appropriate for all ages) not portray us or our products, services or Items, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive or objectionable manner, or associate us with undesirable products, services, or opinions) not use any Trade Mark without our prior written consent and) not link to any page of the Website other than the home page. We may, in our sole discretion, request that you remove any link to the Website, and upon receipt of such request, you shall immediately remove such link.Any unauthorised use by you of the Website terminates the limited licence set forth in this section without prejudice to any other remedy we may have provided for by applicable law.
10. Third Party Links. We are not responsible for the content of any off-Website pages or any other websites linked to or from the Website. Links appearing on the Website are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by us, our affiliates or our partners of the referenced content, product, service, or supplier. Your linking to or from any off-Website pages or other websites is at your own risk. We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant
12. Our Liability To You. Payments to Hong Kong will be shown in HKD $.d at customs will be your responsibility to pay transit until it is delivered to you. If you wish to at is must be clean (no deodorant, perfume or incurred and will be refunded in the currency ion accompanying promotional materials, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected the offerings of, off-Website pages or any hosting any Submission, you hereby grant us for all claims arising from your claims. You have certain rights under the law, including that any items you order through this Website will be of satisfactory quality, fit for their intended purpose, and will conform to your order and any description given on this Website.If we fail to comply with these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of the Terms or our negligence, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of our breach or if it was contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into these Terms.We only supply the Items, use of the Website and any other services for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the Items, Website or any other services provided by us for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity. Further, you agree that we are not responsible or liable under any circumstances for any computer viruses, We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by our negligence,(ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, (iii) any breach of the terms implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (title and quiet possession), (iv) any breach of the terms implied by section 13 to 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (description, satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and samples), (v) defective products under the Consumer Protection Act.
13. DisputesTo the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, any dispute relating in any way to your visit to the Website and any purchase by you of any Items from BEULAH LONDON shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in London, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in the English Courts, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and
15. Governing Law. Your use of this Website and any purchase by you of any item from BEULAH LONDON shall be governed by English law and you hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
17. UK Tax StrategyThis section relates to our UK Group tax strategy and our approach to tax compliance, reporting and planning. This tax strategy applies to the UK resident businesses that form part of the BEULAH LONDON. This section is regarded as complying with our statutory obligations under Finance Act 2016, Schedule 19 Part 2. Tax Strategy The overriding principal which drives our tax strategy is to pay the correct amount of tax in the correct jurisdiction at the correct time. This is reinforced by the following tax objectives:(i) Comply with relevant laws and regulations in relation to all taxes. This applies not only to the letter of the law but also the intent of the law.(ii) Maintain a transparent and collaborative relationship with HMRC and overseas tax authorities. This includes proactively approaching HMRC to discuss potential issues and gain certainty on tax positions.(iii) Report and pay all tax liabilities in an accurate and timely manner.(iv) Take a balanced approach to tax planning, ensuring that transactions are not undertaken solely to create a tax advantage. BEULAH LONDON does not pursue aggressive tax planning and the business is structured in an efficient manner based around the commercial needs of the business.(v)Transactions between group companies are conducted on an arm's-length basis. Tax Risk ManagementTax risk within the Group is managed on a day-to day basis by the Group Taxation Manager. The board of directors is ultimately responsible for the implementation and control of the tax strategy. We have a dedicated tax team with appropriate skills and experience who are involved in all tax decisions. Our tax team partners with business units to identify and manage any areas of risk and ensure that correct procedures are followed by all functions within the system failure or malfunction which may occur section Act 1987, or (vi) any other liability which venue in such courts. Arbitration under this agreed by these Terms are cumulative and are not any transaction after processing has begun business.