Plus, place your order before 1pm Monday-Thursday and select Next Day Delivery for £7.95.
Set of 4 Napkins - Floral Appliqué Green
Employing Vulnerable Women
Hand woven and hand embroidered in Bangladesh by economically vulnerable women
These biodegrade more quickly than synthetic materials
Fully Traceable Supply Chain
Product can be traced right back to its raw fibers
Hand loomed and embroidered by female artisans in Bangladesh, these beautiful napkins feature delicate applique flowers inspired by vintage detailing. The intricate applique creates a beautiful addition to an English summer tablescape.
Part of the Beulah x Louise Roe homeware collection, these napkins are also available in white, and paired beautifully with our green applique tablecloth.
A set of 4 napkins creates 1 day of employment to vulnerable women in Bangladesh, empowering them through economic and social awareness. The women that we work with come from different backgrounds; economically marginalised, divorced, widowed or from ethnic communities.
100% GOTS linen
Machine washable on a low 30 degree heat
40 cm x 40cm (15.7" x 15.7”)
- UK standard delivery (2-3 days): Free
- UK next day express delivery, for orders placed before 1pm Monday-Friday: £7.95
- Europe (1-3 working days): £25
- USA & Canada (1-3 working days): £30
- Australia (1-3 working days): £35
- Rest of World (3-5 working days): £35
- These delivery costs do not include any international duties and taxes. These are calculated at checkout.