Plus, place your order before 1pm Monday-Thursday and select Next Day Delivery for £7.95.
Frances Navy Trouser
These biodegrade quicker than synthetic materials
Employing Vulnerable Women
Hand woven and hand embroidered in Bangladesh by economically vulnerable women
Crafted using a regenerative cotton, the Frances trousers are woven by our impact partners in Bangladesh. Featuring an elasticated waist, a wide leg and soft to touch cotton twill.
This garment is a part of a radical transparency project in which the supply chain, from seed to sew, is completely visible for consumers. Regenerative cotton farming works with the soil to replenish its health, while consistently yielding beautiful cotton plants.
Crafted from traditional hand weaving techniques from Thanapara, the Frances Trousers will be a fundamental staple for this and ongoing seasons. The minimalistic design in a classic navy, will pair easily with our season blouses for an effortless summer look.
Machine wash at 30 degrees
Model is 5ft10 and wears a small
For best fit options:
Small - UK 6-8
Medium- UK 10-12
Large- UK 14- 16
- UK standard delivery (2-3 days): Free
- UK next day express delivery, for orders placed before 1pm Monday-Friday: £7.95
- Europe (1-3 working days): £25
- USA & Canada (1-3 working days): £30
- Australia (1-3 working days): £35
- Rest of World (3-5 working days): £35
- These delivery costs do not include any international duties and taxes. These are calculated at checkout.