Terms of Sale
This page (together with the documents referred to on it) tells you the terms and conditions on which we supply any of the items (Items) listed on our website www.beulahlondon.com (our site) to you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully and make sure that you understand them, before ordering any Item from our site. You should understand that by ordering any of our Items, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Our site, and these terms and conditions have been designed for use within the United Kingdom and under English law. We are happy to consider requests from outside the United Kingdom however we give no warranty that the use of our site or the placing of an order through our site from outside the United Kingdom complies with any applicable laws or regulations of another jurisdiction.
We intend to rely upon these terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them in relation to the subject matter of any Contract. Please make sure you ask for any variations from these terms and conditions to be confirmed in writing.
You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
Information About Us
We are registered in England and Wales under company number 07388041 and have our registered office at 57 Elizabeth Street London SW1W 9PP. Our VAT number is 126030559.
After placing an order through our site, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy an Item. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Item has been, or will be, dispatched (Confirmation of Order). The contract between us (Contract) will only be formed when we send you the Confirmation of Order.
We have taken every care to ensure the content of our website, and in particular that the prices quoted are accurate at the time of posting the Item on the website and that all Items are fairly described. However, your order may not be accepted if there are material errors in the description of the goods you have ordered or their prices. All prices and offers are subject to change.
We have aimed to ensure that the colours of our Items appearing on our website are as near as possible to the colour of the Item. However, the actual colours you see will depend on your computer equipment, and accordingly, we are unable to guarantee the precise colour of the Item on delivery.
All Items are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as reasonably possible in the event that the Items you have ordered are unavailable. In the event that the Items that you have ordered are unavailable a full refund will be offered. All prices are displayed on our site are in UK sterling and are inclusive of VAT (unless otherwise indicated).
We will aim to dispatch the Items ordered by you as soon as possible after Confirmation of Order, to the postal address you have given in your order. However, we cannot guarantee an exact delivery date and your Items may take longer to be dispatched if the Items you have ordered are not in stock at the time of placing your order or they are to be dispatched to an address outside of the UK.
Delivery charges payable for Items dispatched in the UK will be notified to you in the confirmatory email. Deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to import taxes and additional charges for which you are solely responsible. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount.
Risk And Title
Title in the Items shall pass to you at the time payment for the Items is received by us in full. The Items will be your responsibility from the time of delivery to you.
Items are classed as faulty if they are received damaged, or where it can be proven that there has been a manufacturing defect. Any fault must be brought to our attention within 14 days of receipt. Items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear shall not be considered faulty.
If you cancel before the dispatch of any Items your money will be refunded and the Items will not be delivered. We offer refunds or exchanges on undamaged items within 14 days of it being received by you. We must however stress that in order to receive a refund or exchange, the Item(s) must be unworn and in perfect condition, with all garment tags still attached and in their original packaging. Refunds will be made to the credit or debit card used to purchase the Items in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Please follow instructions inside your package to make use of our free United Kingdom returns service. This free returns service does not apply to Items delivered overseas. When returning Items please obtain proof of posting as we do not accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit. We would suggest sending by Royal Mail Special Delivery.
If you have any difficulty please contact us or call on +44(0)207 730 0978.
We offer refunds on all Sales items within 7 days of it being received by you. We can also offer an exchange or Store Credit Voucher matching the Sale price of the item for up to 14 days of receipt. All other terms as outlined on our 'Returns Policy' above apply to Sale returns.
We shall not in any circumstances be liable, whether in contract or tort to you for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising from the sale or use of our Items including without limitation loss of profits, damage to property or loss of contracts. Save where we cannot exclude liability by way of law (i.e. death or personal injury) our entire liability shall be limited to damages which shall not exceed the price paid for the Items in which the claim arose. We only supply the Items for private use. You agree not to use the Items for any commercial, business or re-sale purposes.
Events Outside Our Control
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event). A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
- (a) terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster;
- (b) impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport;
- (c) impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks;
- (d) the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government; and
- (e) pandemic or epidemic.
Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
If we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under any Contract, this will not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and will not relieve you from compliance with such obligations. A waiver by us of any default will not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
No waiver by us of any of these terms and conditions will be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing in accordance with clause 16 above.
If any court or competent authority decides that any of the provisions of these terms and conditions or any provisions of any Contract are invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, the term will, to that extent only, be severed from the remaining terms, which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Our Right To Vary These Terms And Conditions
We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time. You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order Items from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before we send you the Confirmation of Order (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the Items).
Jurisdiction And Applicable Law
Third Party Rights
A person who is not party to these terms and conditions or a Contract shall not have any rights under or in connection with them under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
Virtual Gift Voucher
- Beulah Virtual Gift Vouchers are emailed to recipients with a unique code, the vouchers are not physical products.
- Beulah Virtual Gift Vouchers can be redeemed against all products on the www.beulahlondon.com site using the unique voucher code at the payment stage of checkout.
- Virtual Gift Vouchers are non transferable and may not be returned or redeemed for cash.
- If your order total is less than the value of the Virtual Gift Voucher, the remaining balance will remain on the Virtual Gift Voucher code for use on a future order.
- If your order exceeds the value of the Virtual Gift Voucher the remaining balances must be paid by credit or debit card.
- If you return products you have purchased using a Virtual Gift Voucher, the remaining balance will be credited as an additional Virtual Gift Voucher. If you return an item paid by both gift card and credit card, you will be refunded on your credit card/debit card up to the amount of your initial card payment and the remaining amount will be refunded as an additional Virtual Gift Voucher.
- A Virtual Gift Voucher email with a unique voucher code will be e-mailed to the recipient once the full order has been processed and payment has been taken.
- Promotion codes cannot be applied to the purchase of Virtual Gift Voucher.
- Beulah is not liable for delivery of a Virtual Gift Voucher to an incorrect or non-existent email address. This is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- Beulah is not responsible if a Virtual Gift Voucher code is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- Sales tax and shipping is applicable on any products purchased with a Virtual Gift Voucher Code.
- Beulah reserves the right to cancel a Virtual Gift Voucher code if we deem such action necessary.