Returns & Exchanges
If you cancel before the dispatch of any Items your money will be refunded and the Items will not be delivered.
We offer refunds or exchanges on undamaged items within 14 days of it being received by you. We must however stress that in order to receive a refund or exchange, the item(s) must be unworn and in perfect condition, with all garment tags still attached and in their original packaging. Full refunds will be made to the credit or debit card used to purchase the Items once we have accepted your returned item(s)*. The cost of returning goods must be covered by the customer. Please be aware that it can take up to 10 business days for the refund to appear in your account.
Please note that any item that is preordered upon request can only be exchanged or offered a credit note if returned.
* Full refunds exclude customs duties and taxes. Please note that for online orders, refunds will only include the original UK & Europe standard delivery cost if you have written to request this in writing by sending an email stating your order reference to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any additional chosen special delivery cost (next day, same day, etc) will not be refunded.
We offer refunds on undamaged Sale items purchased online within 7 days of it being received by you. Please note that all Sale items purchased in store are non refundable. We can however offer an exchange or Store Credit Voucher matching the Sale price of the item for up to 7 days of receipt. All other terms as outlined in our 'Returns Policy' above apply to Sale returns.
Items are classed as faulty if they are received damaged, or where it can be proven that there has been a manufacturing defect. Any fault must be brought to our attention within 7 days of receipt. Items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear shall not be considered faulty. All other terms as outlined in our 'Returns Policy' above apply to faulty items.
How to make a return
When returning Items please obtain proof of posting as we do not accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit.
- Complete the returns form enclosed in parcel.
- Please neatly fold the item(s) unworn and in perfect condition, with all garment tags still attached, and in their original packaging.
- Place completed returns form in the parcel.
- Take your parcel to any Post Office and ask for a proof of despatch.
- Please note that we are unable to refund the cost of any upgrade to your delivery service.
- You are advised to keep hold of any tracking numbers that the Post Office may give you.
If you have any difficulty please contact us on email@example.com or call on +44(0)207 7300775.