Returns & Exchanges
If you cancel before the dispatch of any Items your money will be refunded and the Items will not be delivered.
We offer refunds or exchanges on undamaged items within 14 days of it being received by you. We must however stress that in order to receive a refund or exchange, the item(s) must be unworn and in perfect condition, with all garment tags still attached and in their original packaging. Refunds will be made to the credit or debit card used to purchase the Items once we have accepted your returned item(s). Please note that we do not refund original shipping costs for any returned items unless the items are faulty.
Sales ReturnsWe offer refunds on undamaged Sale items within 7 days of it being received by you. We can also offer an exchange or Store Credit Voucher matching the Sale price of the item for up to 14 days of receipt. All other terms as outlined on our 'Returns Policy' above apply to Sale returns.
Items are classed as faulty if they are received damaged, or where it can be proven that there has been a manufacturing defect. Any fault must be brought to our attention within 14 days of receipt. Items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear shall not be considered faulty.
How to make a return
Please follow instructions below to make use of our free United Kingdom returns service. This free returns service does not apply to Items delivered overseas. When returning Items please obtain proof of posting as we do not accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit.
- Complete the returns form enclosed in parcel.
- Place completed returns form in the parcel.
- Attach the Special Delivery Response Services barcode label to the front top left hand corner of your parcel.
- Attach the Beulah London address label with the response service licence number on to the front top right hand corner of your parcel.
- Take your parcel to any Post Office and ask for a proof of despatch.
- Please note that we are unable to refund the cost of any upgrade to your delivery service.
- You are advised to keep hold of any tracking numbers that the Post Office may give you.
If you have any difficulty please contact us on email@example.com or call on +44(0)207 730 0978.